The Azure Legacy is over, my data was lost and is unrecoverable.

I am however, starting a new legacy, so visit The Blake Family Legacy, for more legacy fun!

Monday 27 December 2010

Chapter 1: The Beginning.

Hey Everyone! And welcome to my legacy. If you can call it that. It's half of a legacy. Half of the game is forbidden in an 'official legacy' so to hell with it! Now we've got that straight, on with the show!


This handsome fella, is Lake Azure, our founder for the next... Well I guess he's founder forever, but ya know, death comes for everyone and all that. He's; Family Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, Great Kisser, Perfectionist and Good.


I have to admit, I actually quite like a lot of the clothes that came with LN and I think they particularly suit this delightful creation.


Now, as I mentioned, the rules are out in this one, so I moved him straight into this quaint little swamp dwelling.


And I'm not joking when I say 'quaint'. It's fucking tiny! But hey, we can't all afford massive mansions. Anything's better than an empty field with one piece of wall occupied by a toilet.



No later than he had popped into the world, he had a wish to join the Law Enforcement career, so I sent him up to the station. I love me a sim in uniform. ;)



Now, every good sim wants to be a policeman. Why is that? Surely there are other things to focus your goodness on? Answers on a postcard please.



After he got his entry level crapcrap job as a, 'Snitch,' he popped off to the library to sharpen his wits for work. I have to say, I haven't played anywhere but Riverview before, but so far, I'm liking Twinbrook.



Since he couldn't find a skill book in the whole place, he settled for practicing chess. After all, what's more attractive to the opposite sex than a chess geek?



Speaking of the opposite sex... As he was chessing it up, I noticed this lovely lady browsing the shelves. She also kept taking these sneaky looks at our lovely founder, so I took it as my cue to invervene.



Lake suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to introduce himself to the gorgeous woman. (Through no doing of mine, obvs.) Her name is Lucy Jonas.



They chatted for a little while and I left them too it. Without any intervention at all, they ended up as friends in no time. That's what I call density. Or is it destiny?



And who should appear? Why, my simself of course. And apparently, he's not to pleases with what's going on.




Soon afterm the friendly chit-chat turned to flirting, and the smiles turned to seductive pouts.



Yeah, she digs Lake, not that I blame her. ;)



Then the most bizarre thing happened, she peed through her dress! Look at her, sat on her throne, pretending she's not doing anything strange.



Lake then asked her with a disgusted look on his face, if she would like to come to see him home.



Not surprisingly, Lucy agreed, and they headed straight towards his place.



She drove, in her lovely yellow pick-up. 'Cause she's just that cool!



When they arrived at Lake's humble abode, he instantly tried to impress Lucy with his salad-making skills.



Unfortunately for him, Lucy was stood outside like a lemon.



Looking rather vacant. Still, she is beautiful.



When she did move, the first thing she did was brush her teeth. Preparing for something, are we?



Soon, their dinner was underway, and they tried to get to know eachother a little more.



After they had finished, even though his hunger bar was full, Lake got another portion. Bizarre man.



Being a perfectionist, he instantly cleared up everything the moment after he finished.



Meanwhile, Lucy was checking herself out in the mirror. Man, what a pair.



Then, Lake clearly got in the mood for lurrve... He put out every trick in the bag.



He even hopped on the bed in an attempt to seduce his foxy lady...



Lucy clearly had other ideas, because she started settling down for a nap.



I have no idea what goes through this woman's mind. Why pass up sharing a bed with Lake, in favour of a mouldy ol' sofa?



Still, she never joined him, so he gave up and caught some Zs.




Yeah, we get it, you're beautiful...



I decided to make Lake do some laundry, because the house was a tip. Looks nice in those panties eh?



After work that day, he arranged to meet Lucy at the restaurant. He had something on his mind that he needed to tell her.



Lake and Lucy enjoyed their Alfresco meal and decided to go for a walk in the square.



Where they shared their first kiss. This picture is my favourite ever.



Lake then had a wish to get married, and who am I to deny him his dream. He asked Lucy to be his girlfriend, then to move in with him.



She (of course) said yes. And hence began the next chapter of their life together.

6 comments:

  1. Very Good! *Claps*
    Looks like this legacy will have a flying start! Its rly good, u
    asked if i could have a read, and
    i did, and im so so so impressed! :D
    Plz carry on darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much for the positive comments :)

    ReplyDelete