The Azure Legacy is over, my data was lost and is unrecoverable.

I am however, starting a new legacy, so visit The Blake Family Legacy, for more legacy fun!

Saturday 22 January 2011

Chapter 5: One Flew Out Of The Cuckoo's Nest


Remember Kindra? The robot I bought to look after the kids because Lake and Lucy couldn't be bothered to...




Well, this is how she spends most of her time now. I have grown bored of her, and I still haven't even bought her a bed.




And I rarely check up on her. And when I do, she generally looks like this. I'm starting to feel a bit guilty.





And guess where Clay is? (In a suit, insane sims, eh?)




Enjoying his new-found teenagosity with the delightful Lindy.




But it didn't last long. He'd barely gotten through the door when he got changed, pulled this face, and ran home. There is something wrong with this child.





Meanwhile at home, Lucy was getting to know the girl that came home with Jesse. Well, I say she came home  'with him.' He actually went to work. And she was too silly to realise.




Don't let the hulking gorilla impression fool you, she's really quite sweet... Honest.




I'm not actually too sure what's going on here, but Clay doesn't look impressed.




Seeing as he doesn't have a hobby or nuffin', I got him a little garden plot to spend his time in.




Oh dear.




That's a frickin' long tongue.




Aside from the occasional ice related issue, things were going smoothly in the Azure House.




And everyone's getting on. Awwww...




And it was soon time for River to become a child. Even the maid is excited!




Oh dear. Why do all of my sims age up cross-eyed?




In other news, Clay missed his brother's birthday, because he was too busy tending his tomatoes.




But River didn't mind because he had a loverly new easel to play with.




And because he didn't have to live in a shed, because someone stole his room. I know, I'm cruel, but there was no room for another bedroom. At least he can play with vegtables a bit more now. (No pun intended.)





He takes after his parents. *Shakes head.*





But he had good reason, because his potential lover was at the door.




You know what this face means... Sian is ready to join the rank of teens!




She got the flirty trait, so I gave her a suitable makeover... I call it, 'Slut Chic.'




Some people can be so selfish. Just because the attention wasn't on them, Lindy and Ken decided to up and leave. Bitches.




With the money they'd saved up, the Azure's bought themselves a trampoline. All they do is bounce up and down. I was thoroughly dissapointed. 




But most of the Azures have their own little thing. Outdoorsy clay loves to garden.




Snobby Sian loves to look at herself.




Sculpturess Lucy loves to decapitate topiaries.




And running away from Kindra. (She doesn't like her either.)




Since the Azures spend a fair amount of time apart, I packed them off the beach on a family excursion.




They all settled down and enjoyed a lovely picnik. How sweet. 'Where's Ivy?' I hear you ask.





Over there, with BabyGuard 700.




After their food, Lake and Clay enjoyed a good game of camp catch.




As did Lucy and River.




And finally, someone took an interest in Kindra. Awww, moment!




Oh no, my mistake. The snob was talking about herself. Moment ruined.




And least Jesse's in the family spirit.




Sorry, he's more interested in his boyfriend. Jesus christ!




Finally, Sian got bored, and went off the the park to find some fresh man meat.




And she was in luck.




Wow, she doesn't beat around the bush... I'm sensing potential here...





They went out for to the diner to get to know eachother a little more.





Nice to see Lake and Lucy haven't lost their love of... lurrrvvve.





Oh dear. Sian got carted back home, much to my disdain.




To be greeted by her caring mother.





Sian wasn't best pleased by these events. They had put a major spanner in the works for wooing her target.




Fear not! Because they were in a group, he came back and joined her on the trampoline.




But only briefly, because he ran away. Maybe you were trying too hard Sian...





Nothing a good ol' look at yourself can't fix, eh?




She's so beautiful............ I'm in love.




While the rest of the kiddies were packed off to school. Ivy was enjoying a nice bowl of... niiice looking stuff...




Meanwhile...




Time for Ivy to age up!




I couldn't help but keep the stars, they're adorable...




And with the last toddler grown up, I decided to release Kindra, the forgotten robot.





Goodbye Kindra... I hope story progression treats you better than I have.





And it's time for the first young adult of Generation 2... Excitement!





And he went straight off to Ken's to... Y'know... And by the look of it, he had the same idea...





They got a little hot and heavy, but in the end, Ken wasn't having any of it.





I see, we're going for the evil pose for your statues are you...





Ewww... In your parent's bed... Really?





And here's the finished product!





Because I realised that the house would get cluttered will all the statues I plan to make. I built a little hut to shelter them.





How glamourous!

And with that, I leave you.

Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Lmaoo !When Jesse was posing for the sculpture it looked like he was grabbing his crotch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It know... It cracked me right up! :)

    ReplyDelete