The Azure Legacy is over, my data was lost and is unrecoverable.

I am however, starting a new legacy, so visit The Blake Family Legacy, for more legacy fun!

Saturday 15 January 2011

Chapter 4: Dysfunction, Dysfunction, Dysfunction

Welcome!



And this trophy goes to me... For putting up with this family. It's stressful. STRESSFUL I TELL YOU!
You'll see why later on in this chapter.



But before all of that hoo-har, let's enjoy this delightful piciturey of Les Enfants Azures playing hide-and-seek.
They are sweet aren't they. Jesse plays with him all the time. It makes me happy.



Lucy then decided to interupt the cuteness. By having a lonely bathroom birthday. (Everyone was too busy watching the kids be cute.)



And Sian just kind of... y'know... laid there. Babies really aren't interesting. The all just lay there, looking identical and what-not.



Anyways, on with the show! Lake and Lucy needed more time to raise their children, and not having to clean, would be a big bonus, so Lake got on the phone for a maid. And here she is...



GOT YA! I really had ya going for a sec there, didn't I? No, in actuality, I used Lifetime Happiness to buy them a new member of the family full-time babysitter. Her name is Kindra. (Not chosen by me.)



Kindra got straight on with meeting her new family. Between Jesse being shocked at the sight of her, the actually got on quite well.



 Clay didn't care to much for her rusty ol' fingers tickling her thought.



Sian was indifferent and uninteresting, as is custom for babies.




And because Robo-nanny was taking care of her kids, Lucy spent the majority of her time sculpting her little heart out.




Jesse continued to force himself onto little Clay. Awwww, brotherly love.




And love types of other, very different kinds of love... Lurrrrrrvvve, to be precise.




While Mister and Missus Whorepants were doing what they do best, Sian aged up, into a cute toddler, completely unnoticed by anyone...

I know what you're thinking...
"Where's the rusty robot that normally cares about the children.




Elsewhere, destroying the washing machine.




I sold her bed as punishment, so Kindra now occupies the sofa.




The next morning, I built the Azures a second floor, so now everyone has a room of their very own...




Things at this point settled into a pattern. Nothing interesting happened until this!



"But you didn't even tell es she was pregnant!"

Because I didn't know. I completely missed it.




And here is the latest addition de le famille, River.




And now it's Clay's turn to be able to actually do something. YAY!




And here he is as a child. Note the neck tattoo, a remnant of the vampire incident. I couldn't find a way of getting rid of it either. :/




Now that Clay was a child, Jesse could help him with his homework...





And it's a good job, because it looks like it perplexed him greatly.




You know what this pose means...




25 ice sculptures done and dusted! And we have a loverly statue of Lake to last forever and ever!




And guess who's pregnant again. I'm sorry, but they keep wanting children annd who am I to deny them? They wish and I dish.




Like I said, nothing has really happened so more time has passed than you've probably realised. It's Jesse turn to age up gain.



Voila.




And to celebrate, I invested in his musical talents by buying him a loverly drum set.





Which he enojys playing in his undercrackers.






And it didn't take him long to start the flirting with the opposite same sex. His 'companion' is Ken Hanover, a friend he brought home from school.




Meanwhile, Lucy was ready to pop her baby...




Ivy Azure. See what I mean about the family being stressful? There's eight of them now... Including the neglected robot that never gets any attention from me.




And now, to add more things for my busy little family simmies, River needed training in the ways of the world.
Nothing is ever easy for me.




"What you doing, Jesse?"
"Just chilling"




After a nice soak and scrub, Jesse kidnapped River and visited his loverrr*.

Pronounced: Lavvurrrr


Also, I have no idea why he decided to bring little River.








Jesse, you'll be an awful parent! A child as young as River should not see things like this!




Fear not. I... urm... ResetSimed him back home. So he could spend some quality time with his daddy.




With it being her birthday, Sian began to sparkle and dance.




Why are all of my sims so pouty?




And some more sparkles.




ARGHHHH!




Whut?!




That's better... And she's fairly adorable.




And with the excitement over the cohort of moody looking children were sent packing of to school.




Feeling a little left out, are we?




And Jesse played in the new toy-box in bought because I love the little ones. I know, I shouldn't have favourite, but I can't deny the feelings I have!




And Child-FeederBot 2000 has found a new calling. Enter, LaundryBot 17x.





In compliance with his wish, I sent Jesse off to get a job at the grocery store.




Meanwhile, Sian was puzzled by her homework. All of the Azure Kids are so stupid.




Later that day, Lucy cooked Clay's favourite food, because... Birtday, birtay, birtay!




Yay! The second, more vampiricish child becomes a teen!




Never mind. Note how calm they're walking away. He then stopped even trying to age up.




So I waited a little while, and he aged up on his own.




I have to say, I actually quite like the tattoo. It's suits him.




Speaking of things I like. The littler ones continued to be ridiculously cute.




"Now, go away!"




"Yeah, get out."



I apologise for their rudeness, and the insane amounts of birthdays in the chapter.
Peace out.

4 comments: